Martin's 23 Things

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Life Long Learner's

I'm a bit confused about this entry. For me, life long learning in relationship to technology, is the idea that we can now find more information than ever. Whether from news aggregators such as Bloglines.com or from Wikipedia. There is more good information out there than ever before. What I find most amazing is that if I have a question, especially about technology or computers, I can often find what I'm looking for by search the web or various web resources.

Martin

1 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Why are you confused about the entry? Just some random thoughts...some people need more structure to go by. You are right for technology you can look things up, but I think the learning contract thing was more for a bigger learning project...something that might take months or years to accomplish. Several people have asked me if they can use the contract for something else other than the 23 things and I say go for it. It is a tool to use or not use just like any other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home