Martin's 23 Things

Friday, August 11, 2006

Zoho Writer & Spreadsheet

I have been playing around with the ZohoWriter and I like the way I can not only create text documents easily but how I can save them online. You can also share a document with a friend, e-mail it to someone and export it to your favorite format including MS Word. Pretty nice for a free application.

I have also experimented with the new gmail Spreadsheet that went live today in my gmail account. It also lets me save my files online and export them if I need too. Quite a nice free product. I have only been able to figure out some of the basic functions of this tool so far, such as auto sum an basic equations, but it seems pretty easy to use for the simple things.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Martin,

Thanks for trying out Zoho Writer. Not only can you share your document, you can also work on a document simultaneously with a friend. Also we have a Spreadsheet application Zoho Sheet. Please try it out and tell us what you think of it. Thanks once again for mentioning Zoho Writer.

Regards,
Krithiga

Zoho

 

Post a Comment

<< Home