Martin's 23 Things

Thursday, August 17, 2006

My Favorit Web 2.0 Tool

I love protopage. It's a personal links site where you can create a website for yourself and keep notes on stickies, bookmark websites, look at newsfeeds and much more. Protopage.com builds you are website with out doing anything other than typing in your information. You don't have to know html or any other geek language. Everything is done for through a simple "widget" interface. It's awesome. I used to spend time coding my own simpley HTML to make simple pages to store my favorites. No longer!! I can now save everything I like in a password protected portal. You can even use it as a "to do" list site.

Check out my url http://www.protopage.com/23things

The protopage User name is 23 things
The password is password

If you read this blog, check it out and play around with this, it's a pretty neat tool.

Martin

1 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Blogger moonflowerdragon said...

Hi Martin

I've had a protopage for a while tried to decide whether to change to PageFlakes or Netvibes.

I'm waiting to see what Protopage v3 is like first, ie whether I will be able to name pages.

But also, will it be able to mash with my other tools (blog, bloglines, del.icio.us, Flickr) or get left behind?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home