Martin's 23 Things

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Podcasting - iTunes

Personally, I use the iTunes install at home to search and download all my podcasts. My favorite ones are

MOGArmy.com
The Instance
1UpYours.com

Then of cours there are the NPR favorites such as
Diane Rhem
Wait, Wait don't tell me

Other's such as the
Car Guys
What Do Ya Know
....are NOT free of charge so I'm boycotting them. :)

If you don't use iTunes at home (the by far easiest way to find podcasts) I'd try Podnova. It get's a little buggy at times, but it is an easy way to listen to your favorite Podcasts all in one place. However, I noticed that some of my favorite podcasts must no longer RSS syndicate properly since only a few of their casts are on there.

The nicest thing about podcasts is that it's similar to the idea of TIVO where you can listen to what you want, and if you happen to miss what they say, you can rewind!!! In all reality iTunes is THE way to do this, but if you are trying to find good podcasts to listen to, try the Podcast.net directory. Next to iTunes it is probably the best directory out there.

The second part to all of this the "video search" I think is best done through video.google.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home