Martin's 23 Things

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Final Thoughts

Despite frivolity with which I've laced some of my entries, I think this has been a wonderful thing to do. It has given them the opportunity and forced me to look at some things I didn't know about. Many of the assignments listed here had familiar aspects for me. However, I learned something new with every assignment. In particular, looking at Google Video, Podcasting (such as Podnova and Yahoo Podcasts), and learning about online graphics editors has really opened my eyes to an Internet I thought I knew pretty well already. It just really shows how much is out there, and how much there is constantly to learn. For anyone who wants to continue this trend and try to keep up to date with what is happening on the Internet front, I would highly recomment tech podcasts. The ones I like the best are Digg.com (Diggnation) and 1UpYours.com (for gaming news). These two podcasts really keep me informed. However, I'm always looking to new things to add to my podcast universe. If you can't listen to Diggnation, check out their website at Digg.com. I found another great podcast last night called NPR: Tech News, but last nights podcast was the last one for a while. Apprently the podcaster is going back to school. :(

To sum up what I've taken away from this experience is that there is always something new to learn. I learn something new everyday at work, but the learning curve for Internet or Web 2.0 innovations is unbelievably steep.

Thanks, Helene, for putting all of this together.

Martin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home